Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated P_S4FIN_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by aylah

Page: 3 / 5

SAP P_S4FIN_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Professional - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Financials for SAP ERP
Exam Code: P_S4FIN_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aylah
Question 12

In your system, you are creating a new company code that requires an additional standard ledger.Which statements apply to a standard ledger?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It must be assigned to an underlying ledger.

B.

It will generate additional line items in ACDOCA for non-ledger-specific postings.

C.

It is always active on the system level for all company codes.

D.

If asset accounting is used, a depreciation area must be assigned.

Discussion
Question 13

Which settings are allowed for open item management for the GR/IR account? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Reconciliation account

B.

Classic open item management

C.

Extended open item management

D.

Ledger specific open item management

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 14

You are performing a system conversion for a customer that uses classic G/L with the accounts approach. What must you configure in SAP S/4HANA for local and international accounting standards in order to migrate the account values in an S/4HANA standard conversion project?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Valuation areas (FI)

B.

Standard ledgers

C.

Document types

D.

Accounting principles

E.

Ledger groups

Discussion
Question 15

What must you create before you can record commitments in the universal journal?

Options:

A.

Extension ledger

B.

Tolerance profile

C.

Statistical cost elements

D.

Document type

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

P_S4FIN_2023