Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_C4H51_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by szymon

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_C4H51_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Service Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H51_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: szymon
Question 12

Which tool should you use to rename the Tickets facet?

Options:

A.

Language Adaptation tool

B.

Workflow with a Field Update action type

C.

Page Layout tool

D.

Adaptation tool

Discussion
Question 13

What can you use to create tickets based on conditions?

Options:

A.

The Ticket Creation action in the Tickets work center

B.

Maintenance plan

C.

Activity planner

D.

Workflow rule of type Action

Discussion
Question 14

Which model can be used for ABAP cloud-native development?

Options:

A.

The SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility Model

B.

The ABAP Cloud Development Model

C.

ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 15

Which of the following elements can you configure for the object ticket using the fine-tuning function?

Options:

A.

Ticket routing

B.

Milestones

C.

Skills

D.

Parties involved

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_C4H51_2405