Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_C4H51_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by emile

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_C4H51_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Service Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H51_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: emile
Question 8

Which of the following objects can you assign to an installed base at item level? Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Product

B.

Text

C.

Registered product

D.

Maintenance plan

E.

Warranty

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 9

What are the advantages of using the mashup approach when integrating an SAP BusinessObjects BI system? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Data can be accessed in real time.

B.

Existing reports can be reused.

C.

Security issues with mashups outside of the corporate network are rare.

D.

Offline access is available.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following apply to time recording? Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Automatic time recording can be done by choosing "Start recording" and "Stop recording".

B.

Time sheets can be submitted for approval.

C.

You can activate Microsoft Outlook integration for time recording.

D.

Code list restrictions are not possible for the Time Type field.

E.

Time recording can be done without assignment to a ticket.

Discussion
Question 11

Which action should an administrator take to get a system bug fixed within SAP Service Cloud?

Options:

A.

Implement the provided Hot Fix number.

B.

Create an incident.

C.

Report a ticket.

D.

Send an email to SAP Cloud Support.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_C4H51_2405