Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR94_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by neve

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management
Exam Code: C_THR94_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: neve
Question 20

What filtering options do you have when you use Time Record Filters for Time Valuation Type Filter Input Group?

Options:

A.

Filter based on a Day Model Shift Classification

B.

Filter based on a Time Collector

C.

Filter based on a Counted Event

D.

Filter based on a Time Type Group

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 21

What Time Management components are available in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Kronos

B.

Time Off

C.

Time Sheet

D.

Time Tracking

Discussion
Question 22

What can you achieve via an interim update?

Options:

A.

Make mass data updates to time sheets.

B.

Make mass data updates to absence requests.

C.

Make mass data updates to time accounts.

D.

Make mass data updates to payout requests.

Discussion
Question 23

In which systems are prepackaged integrations available for SAP SuccessFactors Time Management?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP ERP HCM Payroll

B.

Third-party payroll solutions

C.

Kronos

D.

SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR94_2405