Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR94_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management
Exam Code: C_THR94_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 12

You need to send an alert to the HR admin if an employee is sick for more than 15 days.How would you define the reminder alert?

Options:

A.

As a post save rule in the Time Type object definition

B.

As a save rule in the Employee Time object definition

C.

As a save rule in the Time Type object definition

D.

As a post save rule in the Employee Time object definition

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following can be defined in a Time Profile?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Whether employees can request absences via self-service

B.

Whether employees do positive or negative time recording

C.

The Attendance types that are available for an employee

D.

How attendances are valuated in Time Valuation

Discussion
Question 14

You have monthly accruals of 2 days. An employee is terminated with termination date = February 15, 2022. During termination, accruals are recalculated by applying the following rule:

Questions 14

Questions 14

How much does the employee accrue for February 2022, which has 28 days?

Options:

A.

1 day

B.

2 days

C.

0.5 days

D.

0 days

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 15

In the Clock In Clock Out application, what does the Clock In Clock Out Group configuration consist of?

Options:

A.

Combination of Permission Group from Role-based Permission

B.

Combination of Time Types

C.

Combination of Time Event Types

D.

Combination of Employee Groups from Job Info parameters

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR94_2405