Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR94_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by aubrey

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR94_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management
Exam Code: C_THR94_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aubrey
Question 16

Which of the following can lead to automatic absence recalculation?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Changes to the Work Schedule in Job Information

B.

Changes to the Holiday Calendar in Job Information

C.

Changes in the Work Schedule object

D.

Changes in the Temporary Time Information object

E.

Changes in the Holiday Calendar object

Discussion
Question 17

The Dynamic Break configuration below is set up and assigned to an employee.How is the break provided to this employee?

Questions 17

Options:

A.

30 minutes of break are provided when the employee completes 6 hours of working time, and another 15 minutes of break are provided when the employee completes 9 hours of workingtime.

B.

Both the 30 minutes and 15 minutes of break are provided only when the employee completes 9 hours of working time.

C.

Both 30 minutes and 45 minutes of break are provided only when the employee completes 9 hours of working time.

D.

30 minutes of break are provided when the employee completes 6 hours of working time, and another 45 minutes of break are provided when the employee completes 9 hours of working time.

Discussion
Question 18

What Event type should you use when creating Event reasons for a Leave of Absence?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Leave of Absence

B.

Return from Disability

C.

Unpaid Leave

D.

Return to Work

Discussion
Question 19

A customer has two groups of employees in two different countries. Group 1 (USA) has a work week definition from Sunday to Saturday and group 2 (Germany) has work week definition from Monday to Sunday.What is the correct configuration in Payroll Time Sheet with respect to Time Recording Profile and Time Valuation Period?

Options:

A.

Create two Time Valuation Periods and assign them to one Time Profile.

B.

Create two Time Recording Profiles with two different Time Valuation Periods.

C.

Create two Time Valuation Periods and assign them to one Time Recording Profile.

D.

Create two Time Profiles with two different Time Valuation Periods.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR94_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR94_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR94_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99