Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPR_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by caoimhe

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S4CPR_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S 4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_S4CPR_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: caoimhe
Question 8

What activities are applied to the entire system and cannot be changed after confirmation in SAP Central Business Configuration? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Scoping

B.

Fiscal year variant

C.

Configuration activities

D.

Group currency

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 9

Which of the following is a business partner category for Business Partner master data in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Supplier

B.

Customer

C.

Organization

D.

Person

Discussion
Question 10

Where are the manual test cases created for customer User Acceptance Testing?\

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud ALM

B.

SAP Signavio Process Navigator

C.

SAP Solution Manager

D.

Test Automation Tool

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are purchasing info record categories?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Standard

B.

Pipeline

C.

Service

D.

External

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_S4CPR_2408