Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPR_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by king

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4CPR_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S 4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_S4CPR_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: king
Question 12

Where do you find industry cloud solutions to address a customer's unique requirement?

Options:

A.

SAP Store

B.

SAP Discovery Center

C.

SAP Business Technology Platform

D.

SAP Signavio Process Navigator

Discussion
Question 13

What are the key process flows of service procurement? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Manage invoices

B.

Manage purchase orders

C.

Manage service entry sheets

D.

Manage service contracts

E.

Maintain quota arrangements

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 14

Which of the values are mandatory when creating purchase orders in procurement of stock material? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Purchasing organization

B.

Cost center

C.

Account assignment category

D.

Material number

Discussion
Question 15

You want to inform purchasers automatically when an RFQ is close to the quotation deadline but only a low number of supplier quotations have been received. How can you notify purchasers easily in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition?

Options:

A.

By using the situation template in situation handling standard framework

B.

By defining a workflow using flexible workflows

C.

By developing an application using APIs to send notifications

D.

By creating new RFQs and sending with email

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4CPR_2408