Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPR_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by alicja

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4CPR_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S 4HANA Cloud Public Edition - Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_S4CPR_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: alicja
Question 16

Which embedded support offerings can you make use of in the SAP Fiori Launchpad?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.\

Options:

A.

Assessment questions from the SAP Learning Hub

B.

Recorded webinars from the SAP Learning Website

C.

Recorded system simulations from the Learning Center

D.

Digital assistance from generative Al (SAP Joule)

E.

Video tutorials from the SAP Help Portal

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 17

What is the characteristic of consignment in the Supplier Consignment (2LG) process?

Options:

A.

A supplier stores your material in its premises but has no liability on the consignment stock.

B.

A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods that is stored in its premises.

C.

A supplier provides you with material that is stored on your premises but is still the property of the supplier.

D.

A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods and you have the liability of the consignment stock.

Discussion
Question 18

Which app enables you to categorize a material/product as compliance relevant?

Options:

A.

Manage Product Master Data

B.

Compliance Information - For Products

C.

Create Procurement Products

D.

Create Material

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following systems are used to implement SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition for a customer? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Test system

B.

Trial system

C.

Development system

D.

Starter system

E.

Sandbox system

Discussion