Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by izabella

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S4CS_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate-Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition-Sales
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: izabella
Question 8

In which application can you see the available business context capacity remaining for extension items?

Options:

A.

Custom Reusable Elements app

B.

Extensibility Inventory app

C.

Extensibility Explorer app

D.

Extensibility Cockpit app

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 9

How can you migrate data to SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

With XML or CSV templates

B.

With Core Data Services

C.

With a separate SAP HANA database

D.

With the zero downtime service

Discussion
Question 10

What are some characteristics of the SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Extensibility using the Legacy System Migration Workbench

B.

Mapping source values to SAP S/4HANA target values

C.

Combining the local and remote schema approaches into one migration project

D.

Guidance and simulation of the migration process

Discussion
Question 11

Which organizational unit do you use to produce materials or provide goods and services?

Options:

A.

Company code

B.

Sales organization

C.

Storage location

D.

Plant

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_S4CS_2408