Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by brianna

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4CS_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate-Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition-Sales
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: brianna
Question 12

Based on the SAP Activate methodology, which activities must you perform in the Explore phase? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Define the organizational structure and chart of accounts.

B.

Conduct the Fit-to-Standard analysis to gather configuration values.

C.

Use the Test system to demonstrate SAP Best Practice processes.

D.

Conduct the Digital Discovery Assessment to identify extension requirements.

Discussion
Question 13

In which type of extensibility is the SAP Business Technology Platform used to host a custom extension?

Options:

A.

Developer extensibility

B.

Key user extensibility

C.

Side-by-side extensibility

D.

Classic extensibility

Discussion
Question 14

You are working on Lean Customer Returns (BDD) process in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition. What do you create during the customer returns process? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Inspection lot

B.

Return order

C.

Delivery

D.

Billing document

E.

Billing block

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 15

During Convergent Billing (1MC), you need to combine multiple documents in a subsequent billing document.

Which of the following document item characteristics must be identical? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Billing date

B.

Ship-to party

C.

Incoterms

D.

Payer

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4CS_2408