Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CS_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by hadley

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S4CS_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate-Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition-Sales
Exam Code: C_S4CS_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: hadley
Question 20

In SAP Central Business Configuration, which activities can you perform in the Product-Specific Configuration Phase? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add blocking reasons for billing.

B.

Change approval thresholds.

C.

Modify building blocks.

D.

Create new scope items.

E.

Add new sales organizations.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 21

What must you create when you build an integration scenario using the SAP Fiori Communication Management apps in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Communication arrangement

B.

Communication API

C.

Communication interface

D.

Communication system

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following criteria must a contract meet to be considered in the Sales Contract Fulfillment Rates KPI? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Header status is completed

B.

Valid on the current date

C.

Net Value > 0

D.

Reference to an inquiry

Discussion
Question 23

What can you do with the planning apps for sales? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Calculate the sales quotation conversion rate.

B.

Compare planned with actual sales data.

C.

Compare ordered, shipped, and billed amounts.

D.

Search, create, and update sales plans.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_S4CS_2408
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CS_2408 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CS_2408 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99