Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by zayna

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_ARP2P_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zayna
Question 8

your customer wants to auto-accept low dollar invoice reconciliations, which actions do you perform in SAP Ariba buying invoicing? Note: there are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

update invoice exception tolerances

B.

Enable an auto-accept amount parameter

C.

set the commodity code to reconcile by amount

D.

Add an override to an invoice exception

Discussion
Question 9

What are the configuration options for the child sites of multiple ERP systems in SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Cross-variant

B.

Connected

C.

Single-variant

D.

Multi-variant

E.

Disconnected

Discussion
Question 10

Which supplier master data is shared in a suite-integrated environment in SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing?

Options:

A.

Preferred ordering method

B.

Tax ID

C.

System ID

D.

Supplier location

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 11

Which of the following attributes can be used to define rule conditions in the procurement operations desk? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Spend value

B.

Supplier

C.

GL account

D.

Language

E.

Commodity code

Discussion