Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by kyran

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_ARP2P_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kyran
Question 20

Which of the following are types of tiles you can find in Guided Buying? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

GBSearch

B.

Form

C.

AdHocItem

D.

Supplier

E.

Commodity

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following exception handler invoice processing options should be used if the invoice has been matched to the wrong purchase order?

Options:

A.

Request for a credit memo and resubmit

B.

Manual match to the correct purchase order

C.

Reject and request resubmission

D.

Refer to Accounts Payable group

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following default invoice exception types occur at line level? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

PO Received Quantity Variance

B.

PO Price Variance

C.

PO Payment Terms Mismatch

D.

Invoice Currency Mismatch

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 23

What documents are required for services when setting up a three-way match?

Options:

A.

Invoice, Requisition and Service Entry Sheet

B.

Invoice, Service Entry Sheet and Purchase Order

C.

Invoice, Order and Receipt

D.

Requisition, Order confirmation and Invoice

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_ARP2P_2404