Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARP2P_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by eduard

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_ARP2P_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Procurement
Exam Code: C_ARP2P_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: eduard
Question 12

what must you do to correct a receipt that was over-received in SAP Ariba Buying and invoicing? 1 option

Options:

A.

Enter the correct value in the Accepted box after you create a new PO

B.

Enter a 0 value in the Accepted box to reset the quantity previously accepted

C.

Enter the correct value in the Accepted box that matches the total quantity accepted.

D.

Enter a negative value in the accepted box to reduce the quantity previously accepted

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following files can be used to specify approvers when defining the action for an approval rule?

Options:

A.

Approver Lookup file

B.

UserGroupMapping file

C.

Team Member Rule file

D.

User Data Consolidated file

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 14

A user needs to design and manage forms, which SAP Ariba user groups must be assigned to this user? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

E-form Template manager

B.

Custom form Administrator

C.

Custom Forms Designer

D.

E-Form Template Manager

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is an SAP Ariba approvable document? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Purchase requisition

B.

Purchase order

C.

Group assignment

D.

Invoice reconciliation

E.

Receipt

Discussion