Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_C4H320_34 Exam Questions and Answers by rueben

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_C4H320_34 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Business User - SAP Commerce Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H320_34 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rueben
Question 16

Why might you create multiple search profiles?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

To personalize search results for different target groups

B.

To personalize facets for different categories

C.

To personalize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) settings for different parts of a website

D.

To personalize search box configurations

Discussion
Question 17

You are planning to develop a web shop using your existing procurement system with the Punch Out feature.Which of the following functions of this feature are supported out of the box?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

Buyers can save the cart as a requisition in the buyer's procurement system awaiting approval.

B.

Buyers can place the order with the pricing information from the existing procurement system instead of from the supplier site.

C.

cXML communication behind-the-scenes is supported.

D.

Only communication with SAP Ariba is supported

Discussion
Question 18

Which out of the box features do Commerce Customizations provide?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

Personalized promotions

B.

Personalized prices

C.

Personalized search results

D.

Personalized product bundles

Discussion
Question 19

Your customer wants a holistic view of end-user activity on an SAP Commerce storefront.Which SAP CX solution can fulfil this requirement?

Options:

A.

SAP Customer Data Cloud

B.

Intelligent Selling Services for SAP Commerce Cloud

C.

SAP Emarsys

D.

SAP Service Cloud

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 4 / 5

C_C4H320_34
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_C4H320_34 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_C4H320_34 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99