Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_C4H320_34 Exam Questions and Answers by blanka

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_C4H320_34 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Business User - SAP Commerce Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H320_34 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: blanka
Question 8

Which of the following is a recommended use case for product variants?

Options:

A.

The product manager picks valid values for the voltage attribute inherited by products in the Household Appliances category

B.

The product manager defines a localized product variation for each country-specific website.

C.

The customer picks from a selection of fabrics when adding a jacket to the cart

D.

The customer picks a size for each of the four drives in a disk array.

Discussion
Question 9

Intelligent Selling Services for SAP Commerce Cloud (also know as ISS) allows you to show the most relevant products to visitors at the right point in their shopping journey using product recommendations.Which of the following ISS product recommendations are based on deep learning or machine learning?Note: There are 3 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

Recently viewed products

B.

Complementary products

C.

Trending products

D.

Personalized products

E.

Related products

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 10

Which out of the box features of SAP Commerce Cloud can you use to import product data?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

Integration API Module

B.

Intelligent Selling Services for SAP Commerce Cloud

C.

Cloud Hot Folders

D.

SAP BTP, Kyma runtime

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following might be involved in using multi-dimensional product variants to model an affiliation to five sports teams to a line of men's jerseys on your site?

Options:

A.

Define a Team Affiliation vanant classification attribute in the Backoffice

B.

Define a Team Affiliation variant product attribute in your custom extension's-items.xml file

C.

Create a Team Affiliation bundle of product variants in the Product Cockpit

D.

Create a Team Affiliation instance of VariantCategory in the Backoffice

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_C4H320_34
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_C4H320_34 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_C4H320_34 PDF + Testing Engine