Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_C4H320_34 Exam Questions and Answers by izhaan

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_C4H320_34 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Business User - SAP Commerce Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H320_34 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: izhaan
Question 20

How do you add a property to a set ofproducts?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

Create a new classification category and feature, and assign it to a catalog category

B.

Create a new facet and include the new required property

C.

Create a sub type of the product item type and include the new required property

D.

Create a new catalog version and include all products with the new required property

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 21

SAP Commerce Cloud includes the integration API module as one of the most important interfaces for data integration.What should you consider when you are planning to use the integration API module?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

You can configure the integration objects and they will become effective after a simplified redeployment of the server.

B.

You can define the integration objects and their payloads for easy mapping in an OData application

C.

You can define the integration objects and their payloads for easy mapping in a SOAP application.

D.

You can configure the integration objects in run time without restarting or recompiling the server

Discussion
Question 22

A Credit Limit defines the maximum amount of credit assigned to a B2B unit, and if an order exceeds the credit limit, the account manager of the B2B Unit needs to approve it.What should you pay attention to when you are managing a credit limit?Note: There are 2 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

A date range must be defined, either as a range with start and end date (e.g. 0 l.Jan-3O.June) or periodic (eg. weekly), or both (weekly from Ol.Jan-30 June)

B.

An alert threshold (as other percentage value, o g. 80o/o or absolute value in currency, eg. 4,000 USO) must be defined

C.

A threshold value must be defined in a given currency, (5,000 USO, for example).

D.

One or more B2B units can be assigned to the same credit limit (eg Store East and Store West use the same weekly credit limit)

Discussion
Question 23

Which features are supported out of the box by the Cloud Hot Folders module?Note: There are 3 correct Answer to this question

Options:

A.

Automatic creation of a hot folder in Microsoft Azure Blob Storage

B.

Support of both CSV and ImpEx file formats

C.

End-to-end processes monitoring in Backoffice

D.

Easy access to storage connection credentials stored in configuration properties

E.

Synchronous integration mechanism to safely import batches of data

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_C4H320_34
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_C4H320_34 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_C4H320_34 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99