Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCUP2-FOUND100 Exam Questions and Answers by osman

Page: 3 / 6

OMG OMG-OCUP2-FOUND100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG Certified UML Professional 2 (OCUP 2) - Foundation Level
Exam Code: OMG-OCUP2-FOUND100 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: osman
Question 12

Choose the correct answer:

For projects involving complex and strategic systems, what is a key advantage of developing models before starting implementation?

Options:

A.

Developing models ensures that all requirements will be addressed.

B.

Models are useful to provide proof of progress to project management.

C.

Models help to establish a consensus among all the project stakeholders.

D.

Modeling helps to convince developers that models are necessary for good design.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 13

What is the key difference between DataTypes and Classes?

Options:

A.

Classes can have operations that show that a class reacts to invocations sent by other classes DataTypes do not have this feature.

B.

DataTypes can only be very simple structures with attributes that are Datatypes as well, whereas Classes can be of arbitrary complexity.

C.

Two instances of a Datatype are considered to be equal when all their attributes have the same values, unlike instances of classes.

D.

Classes can inherit attributes, operations and other features of their super classes. DataTypes can only get instantiated.

Discussion
Question 14

Which modeling relationship allows instances of one class to substitute for instances of another?

Options:

A.

auxiliary

B.

association

C.

dependency

D.

replacement

E.

generalization

Discussion
Question 15

Choose the correct answer: Consider the following scenario:

The "Withdraw Money" action can only be executed after the amount to withdraw is entered and the account contains sufficient funds. After the action is executed, the account balance is updated.

Which diagram models this scenario

A)

Questions 15

Questions 15

B)

Questions 15

C)

Questions 15

D)

Questions 15

Options:

A.