Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-304 Exam Questions and Answers by loki

Page: 4 / 4

Netapp NS0-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator Professional Exam
Exam Code: NS0-304 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Hybrid Cloud Administrator Certification
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: loki
Question 16

Which option is supported with SnapLock Compliance?

Options:

A.

Aggregate Rename

B.

Audit Logging

C.

System Reinitialization

D.

MetroCluster Configuration

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 17

Which hyperscaler offers annual contracts for Cloud Tiering?

Options:

A.

Azure

B.

Oracle Cloud

C.

GCP

D.

AWS

Discussion
Question 18

An administrator is configuring Cloud Backup Service (CBS) at a dark site to back up ONTAP volumes to StorageGRID. Which NetApp networking component must be configured?

Options:

A.

Azure ExpressRoute

B.

VNet Gateway

C.

AWS Direct Connect

D.

BlueXP Connector

Discussion
Question 19

An administrator needs to mount an NFS export from an HA instance of Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) in AWS. Data access must remain available during a failure.

Which interface must the administrator use in the mount syntax?

Options:

A.

Intercluster LIF

B.

Floating IP

C.

Load balancer

D.

Data LIF

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NS0-304