Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-304 Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 2 / 4

Netapp NS0-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator Professional Exam
Exam Code: NS0-304 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Hybrid Cloud Administrator Certification
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 8

An administrator must configure SVM-DR between two instances of Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO); one is deployed in Azure, and the other in AWS.

What must be configured to enable replication traffic between the two CVO instances?

Options:

A.

Internet Gateway

B.

Direct Connect

C.

ExpressRoute

D.

Virtual Private Network

Discussion
Question 9

An administrator needs to provision block storage on an AWS FSx for NetApp ONTAP instance for a Linux server. Which protocol should be used?

Options:

A.

iSCSI

B.

FCP

C.

NVMe-oF

D.

InfiniBand

Discussion
Question 10

A company wants to use only SMB as a service in Azure. Which ONTAP offering meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

FSx

B.

CVO

C.

CVS

D.

ANF

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 11

In an environment using Cloud Backup Service, a user reports that an urgently needed file cannot be found. The end user knows the file name but does not know when the file was last accessed or when it was deleted.

Which feature should be used?

Options:

A.

Restore Volume

B.

Browse & Restore

C.

Search & Restore

D.

Previous Versions

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4