Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-304 Exam Questions and Answers by anika

Page: 3 / 4

Netapp NS0-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Hybrid Cloud Administrator Professional Exam
Exam Code: NS0-304 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Hybrid Cloud Administrator Certification
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: anika
Question 12

An administrator is preparing to automate firmware updates with the help of Active IQ Digital Advisor. Which automation tool should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

Puppet

B.

Terraform

C.

Ansible

D.

Pulumi

Discussion
Question 13

An administrator wants to migrate their SMB file server from on-premises to CVO using Cloud Sync. The NTFS ACLs need to be transferred. What should the administrator do?

Options:

A.

Select the "Copy Access Control Lists to the target" option in the DataBroker settings

B.

Use the rsync command after the sync is complete

C.

Select the "Copy Access Control Lists to the target" option in Cloud Sync

D.

Create an SVM-DR relationship with "Identity preserve set to true"

Discussion
Question 14

An administrator cannot create a new volume in Azure NetApp Files. The administrator receives an error that the DNS server is not available. What should the administrator do?

Options:

A.

Confirm the network security groups allow connectivity

B.

Make sure that the Volume and DNS server are in the same subnet

C.

Create a VNet service endpoint to the DNS server

D.

Configure subnet delegation for the VNet

Discussion
Question 15

When deploying CVO, which two network types are used in HA configurations? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Intracluster

B.

iWARP

C.

Transit Gateway

D.

Intercluster

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 4

NS0-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

NS0-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NS0-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99