Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-521 Exam Questions and Answers by dennis

Page: 2 / 4

Netapp NS0-521 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementation Engineer - SAN ONTAP Exam
Exam Code: NS0-521 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCIE SAN ONTAP
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: dennis
Question 8

An SVM is created for FCP traffic. LUNs must be created to share with ESXi hosts for datastores. Which two items must be configured after the LUN is created, for this to happen? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create an igroup with the ESXi hosts' WWPNs.

B.

Create an igroup with the ESXi hosts' WWNNs.

C.

Configure CHAP authentication.

D.

Map the LUNs to the igroup.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 9

An administrator needs to configure Foreign LUN Import on a NetApp HA pair to migrate over FCP LUNs from a third-party array while serving other LUNs.

Which two actions are required to complete this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Reboot the third-party array to prepare for the LUN import.

B.

Convert all FC ports on each controller to an FC initiator port.

C.

Create zoning from the third-party array to the cluster.

D.

Convert a single FC port on each controller to an FC initiator port.

Discussion
Question 10

A storage administrator wants to increase security and optimize performance in a recently implemented SAN deployment.

What should the storage administrator configure to ensure initiator restriction to certain LIFs?

Options:

A.

Subnets

B.

Network route

C.

Broadcast domain.

D.

Access list

Discussion
Question 11

During maintenance of A NetApp AFF ONTAP cluster, which two steps are needed to move the SAN UFs to new nodes that are members of a portset? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Remove the LIF from the portset.

B.

Disable the SLM feature for the node that hosts the LIF.

C.

Disable the zoning of the LIF WWPN.

D.

Take the SAN LIF offline.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

NS0-521
PDF

$40  $99.99

NS0-521 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NS0-521 PDF + Testing Engine