Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-521 Exam Questions and Answers by aliya

Page: 4 / 4

Netapp NS0-521 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementation Engineer - SAN ONTAP Exam
Exam Code: NS0-521 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCIE SAN ONTAP
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: aliya
Question 16

A customer has a 10GB volume with an 8GB LUN that is using 7GB. The snapshot policy is hourly and retains 48 snapshots. After a ransomware attack that encrypts all files on the LUN, the customer notices that all snapshots are gone.

What could cause this behavior?

Options:

A.

Snapshot autodelete

B.

Aggregate overcommitted

C.

Volume thinly provisioned

D.

Autonomous Ransomware Protection

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 17

An administrator upgraded their NetApp ONTAP software from release 9.10.1 to 9.13.1 on a NetApp All SAN Array (ASA) cluster and is creating a new iSCSI SVM.

Which automatic feature can be used with iSCSI?

Options:

A.

LIF failover

B.

LUN mapping

C.

CHAP authentication

D.

igroup creation

Discussion
Question 18

Which two steps must be taken first to restore a LUN from a SnapMirror Synchronous destination? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Resync the relationship.

B.

Release the relationship.

C.

Delete the relationship.

D.

Initialize the relationship.

Discussion
Question 19

What should an administrator use to protect an Oracle RAC Automatic Storage Management (ASM) instance to ensure automated restores?

Options:

A.

Availability groups

B.

NetApp SnapCenter plugin

C.

CLI snapshots and clones

D.

Consistency groups

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NS0-521