Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-521 Exam Questions and Answers by vlad

Page: 3 / 4

Netapp NS0-521 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementation Engineer - SAN ONTAP Exam
Exam Code: NS0-521 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCIE SAN ONTAP
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: vlad
Question 12

An administrator finishes an installation of a new NetApp ASA system at the customer site and creates a new LUN. The customer wants to restrict the access of the LUN to specific UFs.

Where would the administrator configure this?

Options:

A.

Zoning

B.

igroup

C.

Selective LUN Map

D.

Portset

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 13

A storage administrator has just completed an ISCSI implementation in a customer environment running VMware and needs to validate that the entire network path supports jumbo frames.

Which action should be taken?

Options:

A.

Ping from the host with fragmentation.

B.

Check the VMkernel adapter settings.

C.

Ping from the host without fragmentation.

D.

Check the broadcast domain settings.

Discussion
Question 14

An administrator installs a new NetApp ONTAP system in a customer's SAN environment. The customer wants to confirm that ALUA correctly changes the path states between Active/Optimized and Active/Nonoptimized.

Which event causes ALUA to change the path states?

Options:

A.

Shut down all FC LIFs on the HA partner node.

B.

Move the containing volume to the HA partner node.

C.

Shut down one FC LIF.

D.

Disconnect one FC cable on the node hosting the LUN.

Discussion
Question 15

A storage engineer in SAN environment needs to Identify FC ports using the company-wide naming policy. Which command will accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

vserver fcp wwpn-alias set

B.

network interface modify

C.

TCP portname set

D.

ucadmin modify

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

NS0-521