Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netapp Updated NS0-604 Exam Questions and Answers by ruby-rose

Page: 3 / 4

Netapp NS0-604 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Hybrid Cloud - Architect Exam
Exam Code: NS0-604 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCHC Architect
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: ruby-rose
Question 12

A company has a mandate to make sure that SVMs in the cloud leverage NetApp Volume Encryption as a storage administrator.

Which type of SVM should be used?

Options:

A.

node

B.

data

C.

system

D.

admin

Discussion
Question 13

Which types of NetApp Encryption are supported with the cloud provider's key vault with NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP?

Options:

A.

Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)

B.

Onboard Key Manager (OKM)

C.

NetApp Aggregate Encryption (NAE)

D.

NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE)

Discussion
Question 14

An administrator needs to manage their company's critical containerized applications. These applications use non-NetApp storage for persistent volumes. The administrator needs to have a monitoring solution for both the entire container infrastructure and the application demands.

Which NetApp solution should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

BlueXP digital advisor

B.

Astra Control Service

C.

BlueXP classification

D.

BlueXP observability

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 15

A customer has several NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP instances across multiple cloud providers. They need to run some of the Cloud Volumes ONTAP instances on-premises.

Which solution should the customer use?

Options:

A.

VMware Cloud

B.

AWS Outpost

C.

Google Anthos

D.

Azure Stack

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4