Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netapp Updated NS0-604 Exam Questions and Answers by shayan

Page: 2 / 4

Netapp NS0-604 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Hybrid Cloud - Architect Exam
Exam Code: NS0-604 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCHC Architect
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: shayan
Question 8

A customer has a cloud-first strategy and wants to protect data against ransomware. The customer wants to use the NetApp Autonomous Ransomware Protection feature.

Which solution should the customer use?

Options:

A.

NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP

B.

Azure NetApp Files

C.

Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP

D.

NetApp Cloud Volumes Service

Discussion
Question 9

A hospital needs to continuously scan a variety of data sources to verify that they are meeting regulatory compliance.

Which NetApp BlueXP cloud services solution should the hospital use?

Options:

A.

operational resiliency

B.

digital advisor

C.

classification

D.

ransomware protection

Discussion
Question 10

A company has finished migrating all data to NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP. An application administrator needs to make sure that there are no interruptions in service for this new NFSv4 application.

Which feature must be registered on the Azure subscription to reduce unplanned failover times?

Options:

A.

multipath HA

B.

high availability

C.

fault tolerance

D.

redundancy

Discussion
Question 11

A company just underwent a merger. The new environment includes hundreds of branch office locations running Windows servers. The company needs technology to centralize unstructured data to consolidate branch office storage and infrastructure.

Which NetApp technology should the company use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

BlueXP replication

B.

Global File Cache

C.

FlexCache

D.

Cloud Volumes ONTAP

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 2 / 4

NS0-604
PDF

$35  $99.99

NS0-604 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NS0-604 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99