Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netapp Updated NS0-604 Exam Questions and Answers by rufus

Page: 4 / 4

Netapp NS0-604 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Hybrid Cloud - Architect Exam
Exam Code: NS0-604 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCHC Architect
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: rufus
Question 16

A company wants a cost-effective storage solution to migrate their VMware environment from on-premises to Azure using Azure VMware Solution. Their current workload requires more storage than compute.

Which datastore storage solution should the company use?

Options:

A.

Azure NetApp Files

B.

Azure Files

C.

Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP

D.

Cloud Volumes ONTAP in Azure

Discussion
Question 17

A customer is migrating all data from a 6-node, on-premises NetApp FAS cluster to NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP. The performance sizing determined that the destination can consolidate to two HA pairs.

What is the minimum number of Cloud Volumes ONTAP Instances required?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 18

What are two ways to optimize cloud data storage costs with NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

aggregate deduplication

B.

thin provisioning

C.

TCO calculator

D.

volume deduplication

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 19

A customer has different on-premises workloads with a need for less than 2ms latency.

Which two service levels in NetApp Keystone storage as a service (STaaS) does the customer need? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Extreme

B.

Standard

C.

Premium

D.

Performance

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NS0-604