Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 2 / 7

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 302 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 8

You need to meet the technical requirements for the LEG department computers.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You need to meet the technical requirements for the new HR department computers.

How should you configure the provisioning package? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You need to meet the technical requirements for the IT department.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

From the Azure Active Directory blade in the Azure portal, enable Seamless single sign-on.

B.

From the Configuration Manager console, add an Intune subscription.

C.

From the Azure Active Directory blade in the Azure portal, configure the Mobility (MDM and MAM) settings.

D.

From the Microsoft Intune blade in the Azure portal, configure the Windows enrollment settings.

Discussion
Question 11

You need to prepare for the deployment of the Phoenix office computers.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Generalize the computers and configure the Mobility (MDM and MAM) settings from the Azure Active Directory admin center.

B.

Extract the hardware ID information of each computer to a CSV file and upload the file from the Microsoft Intune blade in the Azure portal.

C.

Extract the hardware ID information of each computer to an XML file and upload the file from the Devices settings in Microsoft Store for Business.

D.

Extract the serial number information of each computer to a CSV file and upload the file from the Microsoft Intune blade in the Azure portal.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 7

MD-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99