Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MD-102 Exam Questions and Answers by wiktoria

Page: 10 / 11

Microsoft MD-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Endpoint Administrator
Exam Code: MD-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Questions: 302 Q&A's Shared By: wiktoria
Question 40

-

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains the devices shown in the following table.

You need to configure the Microsoft Edge settings for each device.

What should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate Intune features to the correct devices. Each feature may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You use Microsoft Endpoint Manager to manage Windows 10 devices.

You are designing a reporting solution that will provide reports on the following:

Compliance policy trends

Trends in device and user enrolment

App and operating system version breakdowns of mobile devices

You need to recommend a data source and a data visualization tool for the design.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

You have two computers that run Windows 10. The computers are enrolled in Microsoft Intune as shown in the following table.

Questions 42

Windows 10 update rings are defined in Intune as shown in the following table.

Questions 42

You assign the update rings as shown in the following table.

Questions 42

What is the effect of the configurations on Computer1 and Computer2? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 42

Options:

Discussion
Question 43

You have 200 computers that run Windows 10. The computers are joined to Microsoft Entra and enrolled in Microsoft Intune. You need to enable self-service password reset on the sign-in screen. Which settings should you configure from the Microsoft Intune admin center?

Options:

A.

Conditional access

B.

Device compliance

C.

Device configuration

D.

Device enrollment

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Page: 10 / 11

MD-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MD-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MD-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99