Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by sunny

Page: 5 / 7

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: sunny
Question 20

You are building an Azure Cognitive Search custom skill.

You have the following custom skill schema definition.

Questions 20

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You have an Azure subscription that contains a Language service resource named ta1 and a virtual network named vnet1. You need to ensure that only resources in vnet1 can access ta1. What should you configure?

Options:

A.

a network security group (NSG) for vnet1

B.

Azure Firewall for vnet1

C.

the virtual network settings for ta 1

D.

a Language service container for ta1

Discussion
Question 22

You plan to deploy an Azure OpenAI resource by using an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template.

You need to ensure that the resource can respond to 600 requests per minute.

How should you complete the template? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 22

Options:

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 23

You have an app that uses the AI Language custom question answering service.

You need to ad alternatives for the word testing by using the Authoring API.

How should you complete the JSON payload? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

AI-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99