Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by montgomery

Page: 6 / 7

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: montgomery
Question 24

You have an app that manages feedback.

You need to ensure that the app can detect negative comments by using the Sentiment Analysis API in Azure Cognitive Service for Language. The solution must ensure that the managed feedback remains on your company's internal network.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

NOTE: More than one order of answer choices is correct You will receive credit for any of the correct orders you select.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You are developing a service that records lectures given in English (United Kingdom).

You have a method named AppendToTranscriptFile that takes translated text and a language identifier.

You need to develop code that will provide transcripts of the lectures to attendees in their respective language. The supported languages are English, French, Spanish, and German.

How should you complete the code? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You are building an app that will process incoming email and direct email messages to either French or English language support teams.

Which Azure Cognitive Services API should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it as a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are building a chatbot that will use question answering in Azure Cognitive Service for Language.

You upload Doc1.pdf and train that contains a product catalogue and a price list.

During testing, users report that the chatbot responds correctly to the following question: What is the price of ?

The chatbot fails to respond to the following question: How much does cost?

You need to ensure that the chatbot responds correctly to both questions.

Solution: from Language Studio, you create an entity for price, and then retrain and republish the model.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 6 / 7

AI-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99