Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-102 Exam Questions and Answers by ioan

Page: 7 / 7

Microsoft AI-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
Exam Code: AI-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: ioan
Question 28

You have a Language service resource that performs the following:

• Sentiment analysis

• Named Entity Recognition (NER)

• Personally Identifiable Information (Pll) identification

You need to prevent the resource from persisting input data once the data is analyzed. Which query parameter in the Language service API should you configure?

Options:

A.

loggingOptOut

B.

piiCategories

C.

showStats

D.

Model-version

Discussion
Question 29

You plan to use containerized versions of the Anomaly Detector API on local devices for testing and in on-premises datacenters.

You need to ensure that the containerized deployments meet the following requirements:

Prevent billing and API information from being stored in the command-line histories of the devices that run the container.

Control access to the container images by using Azure role-based access control (Azure RBAC).

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order. (Choose four.)

NOTE: More than one order of answer choices is correct. You will receive credit for any of the correct orders you select.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You are building a chatbot by using the Microsoft Bot Framework SDK.

You use an object named UserProfile to store user profile information and an object named ConversationData to store information related to a conversation.

You create the following state accessors to store both objects in state.

var userStateAccessors = _userState.CreateProperty(nameof(UserProfile));

var conversationStateAccessors = _conversationState.CreateProperty(nameof(ConversationData));

The state storage mechanism is set to Memory Storage.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 31

You have the following C# method for creating Azure Cognitive Services resources programmatically.

Questions 31

You need to call the method to create a free Azure resource in the West US Azure region. The resource will be used to generate captions of images automatically.

Which code should you use?

Options:

A.

create_resource(client, "res1", "ComputerVision", "F0", "westus")

B.

create_resource(client, "res1", "CustomVision.Prediction", "F0", "westus")

C.

create_resource(client, "res1", "ComputerVision", "S0", "westus")

D.

create_resource(client, "res1", "CustomVision.Prediction", "S0", "westus")

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

AI-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AI-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99