Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-500 Exam Questions and Answers by cian

Page: 5 / 7

Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Exam Code: AZ-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Questions: 417 Q&A's Shared By: cian
Question 20

: 2 HOTSPOT

Which virtual networks in Sub1 can User2 modify and delete in their current state? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You need to ensure that User2 can implement PIM.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Assign User2 the Global administrator role.

B.

Configure authentication methods for contoso.com.

C.

Configure the identity secure score for contoso.com.

D.

Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) for User2.

Discussion
Question 22

You are evaluating the security of the network communication between the virtual machines in Sub2.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Options:

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 23

You assign User8 the Owner role for RG4, RG5, and RG6.

In which resource groups can User8 create virtual networks and NSGs? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

AZ-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99