Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-500 Exam Questions and Answers by jana

Page: 7 / 7

Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Exam Code: AZ-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Questions: 417 Q&A's Shared By: jana
Question 28

You have an Azure AD tenant.

You plan to implement an authentication solution to meet the following requirements:

• Require number matching.

• Display the geographical location when signing in.

Which authentication method should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

SMS

B.

Temporary Access Pass

C.

Microsoft Authenticator

D.

FID02 security key

Discussion
Question 29

You have an Azure subscription that contains a

You need to grant user1 access to blob1. The solution must ensure that the access expires after six days.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

a shared access policy

B.

a shared access signature (SAS)

C.

role-based access control (RBAC)

D.

a managed identity

Discussion
Question 30

You have an Azure subscription.

You create a new virtual network named VNet1.

You plan to deploy an Azure web app named App1 that will use VNet1 and will be reachable by using private IP addresses. The solution must support inbound and outbound network traffic.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an Azure App Service Hybrid Connection.

B.

Configure regional virtual network integration.

C.

Create an App Service Environment

D.

Create an Azure application gateway.

Discussion
Question 31

You have an Azure subscription that contains a resource group named RG1 and a security group serverless RG1 contains 10 virtual machine, a virtual network VNET1, and a network security group (NSG) named NSG1. ServerAdmins can access the virtual machines by using RDP.

You need to ensure that NSG1 only RDP connections to the virtual for a maximum of 60 minutes when a member of ServerAdmins requests access.

What should you configure?

Options:

A.

an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Privileged identity Management (PIM) role assignment.

B.

a just in time (JIT) VM access policy in Azure Security Center

C.

an azure policy assigned to RG1.

D.

an Azure Bastion host on VNET1.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 7 / 7

AZ-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99