Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-500 Exam Questions and Answers by jannat

Page: 4 / 7

Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Exam Code: AZ-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Questions: 417 Q&A's Shared By: jannat
Question 16

You need to ensure that the Azure AD application registration and consent configurations meet the identity and access requirements.

What should you use in the Azure portal? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You need to deploy Microsoft Antimalware to meet the platform protection requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

You need to meet the identity and access requirements for Group1.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add a membership rule to Group1.

B.

Delete Group1. Create a new group named Group1 that has a membership type of Office 365. Add users and devices to the group.

C.

Modify the membership rule of Group1.

D.

Change the membership type of Group1 to Assigned. Create two groups that have dynamic memberships. Add the new groups to Group1.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 19

You need to meet the technical requirements for VNetwork1.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Create a new subnet on VNetwork1.

B.

Remove the NSGs from Subnet11 and Subnet13.

C.

Associate an NSG to Subnet12.

D.

Configure DDoS protection for VNetwork1.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

AZ-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99