Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by nia

Page: 2 / 10

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: nia
Question 8

You need to modify the anomaly detection policy settings to meet the Cloud App Security requirements. Which policy should you modify?

Options:

A.

Activity from suspicious IP addresses

B.

Activity from anonymous IP addresses

C.

Impossible travel

D.

Risky sign-in

Discussion
Question 9

You need to assign a role-based access control (RBAC) role to admin1 to meet the Azure Sentinel requirements and the business requirements.

Which role should you assign?

Options:

A.

Automation Operator

B.

Automation Runbook Operator

C.

Azure Sentinel Contributor

D.

Logic App Contributor

Discussion
Question 10

You need to configure DC1 to meet the business requirements.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 11

You need to create the test rule to meet the Azure Sentinel requirements. What should you do when you create the rule?

Options:

A.

From Set rule logic, turn off suppression.

B.

From Analytics rule details, configure the tactics.

C.

From Set rule logic, map the entities.

D.

From Analytics rule details, configure the severity.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

SC-200
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99