Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-682 Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 4 / 11

Juniper JN0-682 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Center Professional (JNCIP-DC)
Exam Code: JN0-682 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-DC
Questions: 154 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 16

What is the purpose of the command shown in the exhibit?

Questions 16

Options:

A.

To stop the reception of transit multicast traffic when there are no interested receivesattached to the local VTEP

B.

To disable the group2390.0.1 across the entire VXLAN.

C.

To stop the transmission of transit multicast traffic when there are no interested receives attached to a remote VTEP

D.

To disallow IGMP request for the group 239.0.01 from host attached to the local VTEP

Discussion
Question 17

You are deploying a data center switch using ZTP. You want the switch to be upgraded to a specific software image and you want a specific configuration file applied when the switch boots with its factory default configuration.

In this scenario, which three transfer protocols will accomplish this task? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

TFTP

B.

FTP

C.

SCP

D.

HTTP

E.

NFS

Discussion
Question 18

Which two statements are correct about VXLAN domains? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

With Layer 2 traffic, the VLAN ID is discarded before the packet is sent.

B.

With Layer 3 traffic, the VLAN ID is discarded before the packet is sent.

C.

With Layer 2 traffic, the VLAN ID is transmitted within the packet.

D.

With Layer 3 traffic, the VLAN ID is transmitted within the packet.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 19

Which two characteristics would you consider when selecting spine devices in an IP fabric?

(Choose two.)

Options:

A.

scaling limitations

B.

spanning tree limitations

C.

port density

D.

data center location

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11