Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-682 Exam Questions and Answers by zak

Page: 2 / 11

Juniper JN0-682 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Center Professional (JNCIP-DC)
Exam Code: JN0-682 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-DC
Questions: 154 Q&A's Shared By: zak
Question 8

You are designing an EBGP IP fabric for a multi-side data center. In this scenario, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The same AS number should be used on all devices across all data centers.

B.

Different AS numbers should be used on all devices.

C.

Private AS numbers can be used.

D.

Public AS numbers must be used

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 9

You are asked to deploy 20 QFX Series devices using ZTP Each QFX5 100 requires FTP server. In this scenario, which two component must you configure on the DHCP Server? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The MAC address of the FTP server

B.

The IP address of the FTP server

C.

The MAC address of each QFX5100

D.

The MAC address of each FTP QFX5100

Discussion
Question 10

You are implementing perimeter security for your data center. You need to inspect all traffic Layer 7 and ensure the failure of a port or device will not result in an interruption to traffic flows. In this scenario, which design would satisfy these requirements?

Options:

A.

MX with MC LAG

B.

QFX Virtual Chassis

C.

SRX Chassis cluster

D.

SRX using LAG

Discussion
Question 11

What are two types of EVPN routes? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ES-lmport route target

B.

Ethernet segment

C.

MAC mobility

D.

MAC advertisement

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

JN0-682