Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CHAL-QISA Exam Questions and Answers by bjorn

Page: 8 / 11

IIA IIA-CHAL-QISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Qualified Info Systems Auditor CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-CHAL-QISA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: bjorn
Question 32

A rapidly expanding retail organization continues to be tightly controlled by its original small management team. Which of the following is a potential risk in this vertically centralized organization?

Options:

A.

Lack of coordination among different business units

B.

Operational decisions are inconsistent with organizational goals.

C.

Suboptimal decision-making.

D.

Duplication of business activities.

Discussion
Question 33

According to IIA guidance, which of the following would be the best first step to manage risk when a third party is overseeing the organization’s network and data'?

Options:

A.

Creating a comprehensive reporting system for vendors to demonstrate their ongoing due diligence in network operations.

B.

Drafting a strong contract that requires regular vendor control reports and a right-to-audit clause

C.

Applying administrative privileges to ensure right-to-access controls are appropriate

D.

Creating a standing cybersecurity committee to identify and manage risks related to data security.

Discussion
Question 34

A chief audit executive (CAE) identifies that the internal audit activity lacks a necessary skill to perform a management request for a consulting engagement. According to IIA guidance, which of the following Is the most appropriate action the CAE should take regarding the request?

Options:

A.

Assign the engagement to a more senior internal auditor.

B.

Decline the engagement request.

C.

Allow the internal auditors to acquire the needed skills while performing the engagement.

D.

Supervise the assigned internal auditors throughout the engagement.

Discussion
Question 35

When determining the level of staff and resources to be dedicated to an assurance engagement, which of the following would be the most relevant to the chief audit executive?

Options:

A.

The overall adequacy of the internal audit activity's resources

B.

The availability of guest auditors for the engagement

C.

The number of internal auditors used for the previous review of the same area.

D.

The available resources with the specific skill set required

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 8 / 11

IIA-CHAL-QISA
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CHAL-QISA Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CHAL-QISA PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99