Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CHAL-QISA Exam Questions and Answers by cayden

Page: 5 / 11

IIA IIA-CHAL-QISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Qualified Info Systems Auditor CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-CHAL-QISA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: cayden
Question 20

Which of the following methods is most closely associated to year over year trends?

Options:

A.

Horizontal analysts

B.

Vertical analysis.

C.

Common-size analysis.

D.

Ratio analysis.

Discussion
Question 21

In the years after the mid-service point of a depreciable asset, which of the following depreciation methods will result in the highest depreciation expense?

Options:

A.

Sum of the years’ digits.

B.

Declining balance.

C.

Double-declining balance.

D.

Straight line.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 22

At a conference an internal auditor presented a new computer-assisted audit technique developed by his organization The presentation included sample data derived from performing audit engagements for the organization. Travel costs were paid by the conference organizers and the trip was approved by the chief audit executive (CAE). However, neither management nor the CAE was aware that the internal auditor would be making a presentation based on work completed for the organization According to IIA guidance, which of the following statements is most relevant regarding the actions of the auditor?

Options:

A.

The auditor did not violate the standard of objectivity because the presentation had no impact on the organization.

B.

The auditor violated the principle of confidentiality by disclosing information about the organization without approval.

C.

The auditor should have obtained permission before using the material, but did not violate the IIA Code of Ethics or Standards

D.

The auditor breached the conflict of interest standard by accepting payment for travel costs

Discussion
Question 23

A regional entertainment organization is in the process of developing a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy. Management invites ideas from employees when developing the CSR policy Which of the following is the most appropriate idea to include?

Options:

A.

Management has overall responsibility for the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and internal control processes associated with CSR.

B.

The board Is responsible for ensuring that CSR objectives are established, risks are managed, performance is measured, and activities are appropriately monitored and reported

C.

Management is responsible for ensuring that the organization's CSR principles are communicated, understood, and integrated into decision-making processes.

D.

Generally, CSR activities are limited to the management of the organization, thus, employees do not have a responsibility for ensuring the success of CSR objectives.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

IIA-CHAL-QISA
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CHAL-QISA Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CHAL-QISA PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99