Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CHAL-QISA Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 7 / 11

IIA IIA-CHAL-QISA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Qualified Info Systems Auditor CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-CHAL-QISA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 28

When taken by a chief audit executive, which of the following actions would be most likely to prevent division management from exaggerating sales reports

1.Announcing a series of internal audit engagements focusing on compliance with corporate sales-reporting policies.

2.Asking the president and the board to issue a statement of corporate policy stressing the importance of accurate management reporting and the negative consequences of intentional misreporting

3.Setting up a hotline for employees to report fraudulent behavior anonymously.

4.Assisting the controller in developing and monitoring a series of business process indicators, which are historically correlated with, but independent of. sales.

Options:

A.

1 and 2 only.

B.

2 and 3 only.

C.

2 and 4 only.

D.

3 and 4 only.

Discussion
Question 29

Operational management In the IT department has developed key performance indicator reports, which are reviewed in detail during monthly staff meetings. This activity is designed to prevent which of the following conditions?

Options:

A.

Knowledge/skills gap.

B.

Monitoring gap.

C.

Accountability reward failure

D.

Communication failure

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following internal audit activity staffing models has the disadvantage that auditors arealways new and in training?

Options:

A.

Career model

B.

Center of competence model.

C.

Rotational model.

D.

Hybrid model

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following documents are internal auditors most likely to be asked to sign as a demonstration of due professional care?

Options:

A.

A description of their job responsibilities.

B.

A non-disclosure agreement

C.

An annual declaration of commitment to The HAs Code of Ethics.

D.

The internal audit charter

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 7 / 11

IIA-CHAL-QISA
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CHAL-QISA Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CHAL-QISA PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99