Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IFSE Institute Updated LLQP Exam Questions and Answers by curtis

Page: 8 / 11

IFSE Institute LLQP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
Exam Code: LLQP Dumps
Vendor: IFSE Institute Certification: Life License Qualification Program
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: curtis
Question 32

Arianna, a healthy 61-year-old university professor, is retiring this year and wants to transfer the funds she accumulated in her registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) into an annuity. She is looking at different options and would like to know which of the following annuities will pay the highest monthly benefit.

Options:

A.

A life annuity

B.

A life annuity with a 10-year guarantee

C.

An indexed annuity

D.

A joint life annuity

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 33

Enzo meets with his insurance agent Theo to discuss his investment needs. When Theo asks Enzo about his liabilities, Enzo tells him that he purchased a house for $750,000 four years ago and his current mortgage balance is $600,000. He has a fixed interest rate on the mortgage of 3.5% for 5 years.

Which of the following statements about his mortgage is TRUE?

Options:

A.

A mortgage is considered a bad debt.

B.

An increase in interest rates will increase the mortgage cost when the mortgage is renewed.

C.

The mortgage will contribute positively to Enzo's net worth.

D.

The mortgage balance should not be included in the review of liabilities.

Discussion
Question 34

Thien is 56 years old and has recently been diagnosed by his doctor with a heart condition for which there is no known treatment, and which has dramatically reduced his life expectancy. Thien has decided to take early retirement. Fortunately, after 30 years of service working as a credit officer at a local bank, he has accumulated a large sum in his pension plan. Thien's wife supports his decision to retire early. She is 49 and in good health, and plans to continue working and earning a lucrative income at her current position as a divorce lawyer at a prestigious law firm, at least until she reaches 65 years of age.

What type of annuity would BEST suit Thien's needs?

Options:

A.

Life annuity with a 15-year guarantee.

B.

Life annuity.

C.

Joint life annuity.

D.

Impaired life annuity.

Discussion
Question 35

Remi owns a registered annuity contract that pays him a $2,500 monthly benefit. He purchased the contract five years ago from money he accumulated in his registered pension plan. At the time, he named his wife Annette as the revocable beneficiary of the contract. Today, he calls Louisa, his insurance agent, to designate his sister as beneficiary of the contract instead. Louisa tells him that there are restrictions on the contract and that he cannot change the beneficiary designation.

Why is Remi unable to make the change?

Options:

A.

He is already receiving payments from the contract.

B.

He would first have to obtain his wife's consent to change it.

C.

He did not complete the change of beneficiary form.

D.

The contract was funded by a registered pension plan.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

LLQP
PDF

$35  $99.99

LLQP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LLQP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99