Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IFSE Institute Updated LLQP Exam Questions and Answers by sulayman

Page: 6 / 11

IFSE Institute LLQP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
Exam Code: LLQP Dumps
Vendor: IFSE Institute Certification: Life License Qualification Program
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: sulayman
Question 24

On February 5, Ayla started working at Larson Group Inc. as an administrative assistant. Larson Group offers all employees a group health, dental and life insurance plan that commences after a 3-month waiting period. On April 7, Ayla felt ill and drove herself to the hospital. The doctor diagnosed two clogged arteries and performed an emergency surgery. Ayla was unable to work for 2 months, then died of complications on June 9. Will the group insurance plan pay the death benefit?

Options:

A.

Yes, because she died of natural causes.

B.

Yes, because her group life coverage started on May 5.

C.

No, because Ayla was not actively at work when the coverage started.

D.

No, because Ayla did not provide the insurer with any proof of insurability.

Discussion
Question 25

Goran and Tanja married two years ago. Last year, they purchased and moved into a three-bedroom house in the suburbs. The current balance on their mortgage is $655,000. They meet with Ljubomir, an insurance agent, to purchase a joint term life insurance policy to cover the mortgage. When Ljubomir asks about their existing coverage, Goran shares that he has none. Tanja explains that she owns a universal life (UL) policy with a level death benefit of $50,000 and a cash surrender value (CSV) of $5,000, purchased 6 years ago from another agent. Tanja would like to surrender her UL policy and use the $5,000 CSV to pay for a trip to Europe. What additional information about Tanja's UL policy does Ljubomir need to collect?

Options:

A.

The investment vehicle of the policy's CSV.

B.

The adjusted cost basis (ACB) and surrender charges of the policy's CSV.

C.

The dividends and paid-up additions.

D.

The premiums upon renewal.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 26

Bea is a married 65-year-old woman applying for a life insurance policy. She meets with Stanley, her insurance agent, to review her insurance needs. Stanley inquires if Bea has started receiving Old Age Security (OAS) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) benefits. Why is it important for Stanley to know this?

Options:

A.

These funds are taxable and may increase her need for life insurance.

B.

Her life insurance needs may decrease if she is retired.

C.

Her spouse may be eligible for survivor benefits upon her death.

D.

To calculate her retirement income.

Discussion
Question 27

Maverick meets with Alyssa, an insurance agent, to review his life insurance needs. After completing the needs analysis, Alyssa suggests that Maverick purchase a $100,000 whole life insurance policy and add a critical illness (CI) benefit rider. Which of the following options is an advantage of adding the CI coverage as a rider instead of purchasing an individual CI policy?

Options:

A.

It covers more illnesses than an individual policy.

B.

Benefits are paid out as soon as the individual is diagnosed with a covered condition.

C.

It is less expensive than an individual policy.

D.

If he is diagnosed with a debilitating illness that does not endanger his life, he may still receive coverage.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

LLQP
PDF

$35  $99.99

LLQP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

LLQP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99