Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IFSE Institute Updated LLQP Exam Questions and Answers by avneet

Page: 7 / 11

IFSE Institute LLQP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
Exam Code: LLQP Dumps
Vendor: IFSE Institute Certification: Life License Qualification Program
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: avneet
Question 28

Aadi is retiring from Scotia Grand, his employer of 25 years. While employed, Aadi benefitted from the company's deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP) and over the years, he accumulated $75,000.

Where should Aadi transfer these funds on a tax-deferral basis, now that he is retired?

Options:

A.

A group tax-free savings account (TFSA).

B.

A group registered retirement income fund (RRIF).

C.

A group life income fund (LIF).

D.

A locked-in retirement account (LIRA).

Discussion
Question 29

Owen meets with his insurance agent, Rachel, to review his investments. Owen is interested in segregated funds. In particular, he wants to know more about the reset feature.

What should Rachel tell Owen about resetting his funds?

Options:

A.

All segregated funds offer a reset feature.

B.

The reset feature may be automatic.

C.

There is no additional cost for a fund that provides a reset feature.

D.

The reset feature can be used if the market value increases or decreases.

Discussion
Question 30

Seven years ago, Amber invested $150,000 in a non-registered equity segregated fund. Her investment grew, and today, the market value of her fund is $165,000. She places an order to redeem her fund and she wants to know how her investment will be taxed.

Options:

A.

The $15,000 of capital gains will receive preferential tax treatment.

B.

The $15,000 of capital gains will be 100% taxable.

C.

The entire $165,000 will be taxed as income.

D.

The investment will not be taxed.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 31

Planet Source decides to implement a defined contribution pension plan (DCPP) for its 75 employees. The company's president appoints Josie, the human resources director, as the plan administrator.

Which of the following BEST describes Josie's responsibility as a plan administrator?

Options:

A.

To manage the pension plan

B.

To amend the pension plan

C.

To address funding shortfalls

D.

To set the benefit structure

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

LLQP