Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by ayrton

Page: 2 / 17

Google Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: ayrton
Question 8

You need to audit the network segmentation for your Google Cloud footprint. You currently operate Production and Non-Production infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) environments. All your VM instances are deployed without any service account customization.

After observing the traffic in your custom network, you notice that all instances can communicate freely – despite tag-based VPC firewall rules in place to segment traffic properly – with a priority of 1000. What are the most likely reasons for this behavior?

Options:

A.

All VM instances are missing the respective network tags.

B.

All VM instances are residing in the same network subnet.

C.

All VM instances are configured with the same network route.

D.

A VPC firewall rule is allowing traffic between source/targets based on the same service account with priority 999.

E.

A VPC firewall rule is allowing traffic between source/targets based on the same service account with priority 1001.

Discussion
Question 9

You are routing all your internet facing traffic from Google Cloud through your on-premises internet connection. You want to accomplish this goal securely and with the highest bandwidth possible.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an HA VPN connection to Google Cloud Replace the default 0 0 0 0/0 route.

B.

Create a routing VM in Compute Engine Configure the default route with the VM as the next hop.

C.

Configure Cloud Interconnect with HA VPN Replace the default 0 0 0 0/0 route to an on-premises destination.

D.

Configure Cloud Interconnect and route traffic through an on-premises firewall.

Discussion
Question 10

An employer wants to track how bonus compensations have changed over time to identify employee outliers and correct earning disparities. This task must be performed without exposing the sensitive compensation data for any individual and must be reversible to identify the outlier.

Which Cloud Data Loss Prevention API technique should you use to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Generalization

B.

Redaction

C.

CryptoHashConfig

D.

CryptoReplaceFfxFpeConfig

Discussion
Question 11

A customer is collaborating with another company to build an application on Compute Engine. The customer is building the application tier in their GCP Organization, and the other company is building the storage tier in a different GCP Organization. This is a 3-tier web application. Communication between portions of the application must not traverse the public internet by any means.

Which connectivity option should be implemented?

Options:

A.

VPC peering

B.

Cloud VPN

C.

Cloud Interconnect

D.

Shared VPC

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 2 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99