Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by arwen

Page: 6 / 17

Google Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: arwen
Question 24

Your organization hosts a financial services application running on Compute Engine instances for a third-party company. The third-party company’s servers that will consume the application also run on Compute Engine in a separate Google Cloud organization. You need to configure a secure network connection between the Compute Engine instances. You have the following requirements:

The network connection must be encrypted.

The communication between servers must be over private IP addresses.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure a Cloud VPN connection between your organization's VPC network and the third party's that is controlled by VPC firewall rules.

B.

Configure a VPC peering connection between your organization's VPC network and the third party's that is controlled by VPC firewall rules.

C.

Configure a VPC Service Controls perimeter around your Compute Engine instances, and provide access to the third party via an access level.

D.

Configure an Apigee proxy that exposes your Compute Engine-hosted application as an API, and is encrypted with TLS which allows access only to the third party.

Discussion
Question 25

A company migrated their entire data/center to Google Cloud Platform. It is running thousands of instances across multiple projects managed by different departments. You want to have a historical record of what was running in Google Cloud Platform at any point in time.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use Resource Manager on the organization level.

B.

Use Forseti Security to automate inventory snapshots.

C.

Use Stackdriver to create a dashboard across all projects.

D.

Use Security Command Center to view all assets across the organization.

Discussion
Question 26

An application running on a Compute Engine instance needs to read data from a Cloud Storage bucket. Your team does not allow Cloud Storage buckets to be globally readable and wants to ensure the principle of least privilege.

Which option meets the requirement of your team?

Options:

A.

Create a Cloud Storage ACL that allows read-only access from the Compute Engine instance’s IP address and allows the application to read from the bucket without credentials.

B.

Use a service account with read-only access to the Cloud Storage bucket, and store the credentials to the service account in the config of the application on the Compute Engine instance.

C.

Use a service account with read-only access to the Cloud Storage bucket to retrieve the credentials from the instance metadata.

D.

Encrypt the data in the Cloud Storage bucket using Cloud KMS, and allow the application to decrypt the data with the KMS key.

Discussion
Question 27

Applications often require access to “secrets” - small pieces of sensitive data at build or run time. The administrator managing these secrets on GCP wants to keep a track of “who did what, where, and when?” within their GCP projects.

Which two log streams would provide the information that the administrator is looking for? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Admin Activity logs

B.

System Event logs

C.

Data Access logs

D.

VPC Flow logs

E.

Agent logs

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 6 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99