Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by ayaat

Page: 16 / 17

Google Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 234 Q&A's Shared By: ayaat
Question 64

Your company conducts clinical trials and needs to analyze the results of a recent study that are stored in BigQuery. The interval when the medicine was taken contains start and stop dates The interval data is critical to the analysis, but specific dates may identify a particular batch and introduce bias You need to obfuscate the start and end dates for each row and preserve the interval data.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use bucketing to shift values to a predetermined date based on the initial value.

B.

Extract the date using TimePartConfig from each date field and append a random month and year

C.

Use date shifting with the context set to the unique ID of the test subject

D.

Use the FFX mode of format preserving encryption (FPE) and maintain data consistency

Discussion
Question 65

A company has redundant mail servers in different Google Cloud Platform regions and wants to route customers to the nearest mail server based on location.

How should the company accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Configure TCP Proxy Load Balancing as a global load balancing service listening on port 995.

B.

Create a Network Load Balancer to listen on TCP port 995 with a forwarding rule to forward traffic based

on location.

C.

Use Cross-Region Load Balancing with an HTTP(S) load balancer to route traffic to the nearest region.

D.

Use Cloud CDN to route the mail traffic to the closest origin mail server based on client IP address.

Discussion
Question 66

Your company is using GSuite and has developed an application meant for internal usage on Google App Engine. You need to make sure that an external user cannot gain access to the application even when an employee’s password has been compromised.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enforce 2-factor authentication in GSuite for all users.

B.

Configure Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy for the App Engine Application.

C.

Provision user passwords using GSuite Password Sync.

D.

Configure Cloud VPN between your private network and GCP.

Discussion
Question 67

You have the following resource hierarchy. There is an organization policy at each node in the hierarchy as shown. Which load balancer types are denied in VPC A?

Questions 67

Options:

A.

All load balancer types are denied in accordance with the global node’s policy.

B.

INTERNAL_TCP_UDP, INTERNAL_HTTP_HTTPS is denied in accordance with the folder’s policy.

C.

EXTERNAL_TCP_PROXY, EXTERNAL_SSL_PROXY are denied in accordance with the project’s policy.

D.

EXTERNAL_TCP_PROXY, EXTERNAL_SSL_PROXY, INTERNAL_TCP_UDP, and INTERNAL_HTTP_HTTPS are denied in accordance with the folder and project’s policies.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 16 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Security-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99