Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Exam Questions and Answers by rohan

Page: 9 / 10

GED GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GEDMathematical ReasoningExam
Exam Code: GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Mathematical Reasoning
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: rohan
Question 36

Questions 36

How much MORE does it cost to use Advanced Access service for 6 hours per month than to use the same service for 2 hours per month?

Options:

A.

$ 0

B.

$ 4

C.

$20

D.

$40

E.

Not enough information is given.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 37

Questions 37

Conrad is required to review an average of 30 insurance cases each day during his five-day workweek. The table at the left shows how many cases he reviewed during the first four days.

What is the minimum number of cases Conrad must review on Friday to meet his required average for the week?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 38

A storage room is 8 meters long, 4 meters wide, and 2 meters high. What is the volume of the storage room in cubic meters?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 39

Marion County’s total population of 184,026, the number of people employed (including self employed) is 122,939. The number of people employed is broken down by age group in the graph below.

Questions 39

What is the DIFFERENCE, to the nearest thousand, between the number of employed people in Marion County in the 25-to-34 age group and the 55-and-over age group?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

GED-Mathematical-Reasoning
PDF

$40  $99.99

GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Testing Engine