Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Exam Questions and Answers by cian

Page: 8 / 10

GED GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GEDMathematical ReasoningExam
Exam Code: GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Mathematical Reasoning
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: cian
Question 32

The list price of a certain bread machine is $200. A discount store sells this machine for $130, saving the customer $70. What is the percent of discount?

Options:

A.

35%

B.

54%

C.

65%

D.

70%

E.

130%

Discussion
Question 33

Flavio needs a total of 48 ounces of beans to make chili for a party. He can buy 12-ounce cans for $1.29 each or 16-ounce cans for $1.49 each. How much would he SAVE by buying the 16-ounce cans?

Options:

A.

$0.20

B.

$0.69

C.

$4.47

D.

$5.16

E.

$9.63

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 34

Walter hired Byron to refloor a 12-foot by 12-foot rectangular room. To save some money, Walter transported the materials himself.

How much LESS did Walter pay than he would have paid if Byron had transported the materials?

Options:

A.

$ 250

B.

$ 600

C.

$1200

D.

$3600

E.

Not enough information is given.

Discussion
Question 35

Questions 35

The members sold 120 candy bars. Each candy bar was sold for the same price.

What was the charge for one candy bar?

Options:

A.

$1.00

B.

$1.20

C.

$1.50

D.

$2.00

E.

$2.50